Los Angeles Jewish Wedding | Los Angeles Athletic Club





There's nothing like a Jewish wedding. A couple under a Hoopa, reciting the Ani l'dodi v'dodi li ("I am my beloved's and my beloved is mine") saying, gets us every time.
We were honored to document Jade and Brett's traditional Jewish wedding at the Los Angeles Athletic Club over the weekend, officiated by Rabbi Issac Jeret of Palos Verdes' Congregation Ner Tamid.
The chuppah was put in the main ballroom, overlooking the 7th Street diamond district. We had fun with the happy couple afterwards by taking some shots on the roof, and then slipping into the basketball court. (Who needs to throw a bouquet when you can toss a basketball?)
Terrific music at the reception by the insanely talented Dwight Kennedy band.
A hearty mazel tov to the couple from Graham & Graham.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Good photos and it have some peace in wedding!! By the way, have you heard of MiNeeds.com? It really simplifies finding affordable Wedding Service Providers. I used it to find them for my daughter's wedding. Essentially, after I described what I needed on this site, I received several competitive bids from local Wedding Service Providers. I liked the fact that I didn’t have to call around and negotiate with each, and that Wedding Service Providers actually came to me.

Los Angeles Wedding Services - Get Bids & Save | MiNeeds